Monday, May 25, 2009

Livin' In The Good Old Days

I'm extremely blessed to have been brought up in a loving, Christian home and to have my own wonderful family now. I try not to take these things for granted and I thank God, often, about the life He's given me. I don't want to be the type of person who always looks back to how great it used to be or the type of person who can't wait to get to the next stage in life. I like living in the here and now and enjoying each chapter of my life. I loved it when my girls were babies and toddlers, but I don't sulk over them growing up because each stage has been filled with good times. I know that through each stage our relationships will change and grow and that's exciting to me. As my young family ages, I know we'll reminisce about the good old days, from time to time, but my goal for each of us is for each day to be a good old day! "This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!"

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you started a Blog! What a wonderful way to use one of your God-given talents...Writing.
    Write on, Sista!
    I love you,
    Mom
    PS Did you notice the time of your post? Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you'd start one, one day!!! Yay! Another blog for me to read! :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones