Saturday, April 17, 2010

So Long FB

I guess I'll be blogging more since I canceled my Face Book account. I don't know what came over me the other night. I just felt a strong need to deactivate my page. So, I went with my gut feeling and freed myself from the desire to post statuses, read statuses, look at pictures, etc... FB is neat because you can stay connected to family and friends, but if you're not careful it can become a little addicting. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't on FB 24/7. I just felt deep down I should be doing something more constructive with the little bits of free time I have during my waking hours. It's kind of funny because about a month ago I talked Mark into creating a FB account and now I don't have one. (And no, I'm not going to sneak on his page!)I may reactivate my page someday, but at this point in my life, I need to stay focused and not distracted!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones