Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


MY MOM IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST MOM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! 
She's not only my mom but a best friend too.  I love hanging out with her.  She's a lot of fun and has tons of energy.  When we're together we're usually laughing.  She has always encouraged me and reminded me that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.  If I ever have a problem in life, I know mom will be on her knees praying for me.  She's a prayer warrior!  I take great comfort in knowing that. We are usually each other's back-up in whatever project we've volunteered for and have a good time working together.  I'm so glad we only live 18 miles apart.  She has always added sparkle to my life, sometimes a little too much! ha!  (...some of the predicaments we get into...) Her adventurous spirit keeps things exciting.  I'm thankful to God for instilling such a warm, caring, and nurturing heart in my mom.  In my eyes, my childhood was pretty much picture-perfect, and so much of the credit is due to her.  She poured her heart and soul into raising us and I thank her for that.  She is and always has been a wonderful role model in my life.  I couldn't imagine my life without my mom in it.  I love you mom! 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

"Her children rise up and call her blessed..." Proverbs 31:28



2 comments:

  1. You made my day!
    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post!! I couldn't have said it better; she truly is the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones