Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Little Bit About Me

Favorite t.v. show? According To Jim...Mark and I watch it every night at 10:00. Who wants to watch the dreary news!

Do you like cheese? Yes!

Do you own a gun? Yes, so don’t come around at night trying to scare me!

Do you like listening to Christmas music? I’ve been known to start listening to Christmas music in early October. It’s a weakness of mine. I’m working on it. I’ve been trying to hold off until the 1st of November, but, oh, it’s hard!

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes...I usually sweat bullets, especially at the gyno! I’m getting clammy and withdrawn just thinking about it!

What do you think of hot dogs? Great, cooked over a grill!

Favorite Christmas song? Oh man, this is a hard one...Joy To The World, The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire), Walkin’ In a Winter Wonderland.

What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I would love to drink coffee, but I don’t know how to make it very well. So, I just drink it when I go to my mom’s.

Can you do push ups? Yes, but only a couple.

What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and a big turquoise cross pendant

Favorite hobby? Reading, decorating, painting furniture, and blogging

Do you have A.D.D.? No

Middle Name? Lee

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. It’s hot in here...I need to start making supper...I have a great life!

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Nothing...I actually stayed home all day!

Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, milk, coffee

Current worry right now? I’d rather not say.

Current hate? When GPS systems don’t work right!

Favorite place to be? On vacation with my family!

How did you bring in the New Year? It’s been too long, I’m not sure!

Where would you like to go? Where wouldn't I like to go? My middle name is actually Go not Lee! New York City, Europe, and Hawaii are top on my list!

Do you own flip flops? Who doesn’t?

What shirt are you wearing? A Yellow T-Shirt

Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, but I would like some with a higher thread count.

Can you whistle? Yes... I always love whistling along to the Andy Griffith Show.

Favorite color? TURQUOISE...I’m going to write a blog about turquoise one day. I think my family will probably kick me out of the house if I paint anything else turquoise in our house!

Would you be a pirate? Of course not

Favorite girl's name? Olivia

Favorite boy's name? Jake

What's in your pocket right now? Change from the dryer

Last thing that made you laugh? I was acting like a dork a few hours ago, trying to get my family to laugh, and then it made me laugh. I love to laugh and I also like being around funny people!

Best bed sheets as a child? The sheets that had pink and yellow flowers on them.

Worst injury you've ever had? I usually try to make it a goal in life to stay away from danger, but when I was 8 years old I got the bright idea that I wanted to drive my brother’s little motorcycle. Long story short...I confused the gas with the brakes...popped a wheelie...landed in a pile of rusty tin...cuts all down my leg...lots of crying and blood...huge scar still on my knee!

Do you love where you live? Absolutely!

How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

Who is your loudest friend? Michelle Johnson, she is so funny! I wish she still lived here!

How many dogs do you have? I don’t own any but my girls and Mark do. One died a few weeks ago and Mark gave one away last week, so they are down to 5! Thank goodness we live on the ranch.

Does someone have a crush on you? I hope Mark still does!

What is your favorite book? Too many to name! I’ll stick with the good book, The Bible!

What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate!

Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? I could sing along if I heard it.

What song do you want played at your funeral? I’ll Fly Away :)

What were you doing 12 AM last night? I was sleeping, thank goodness. No night terrors last night! Night terrors are just minor hitches in my giddy-up!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Oh no, it’s already 7:00!

1 comment:

  1. Look out New York City, here we come! We need to purchase our airline tickets. Let's talk about it when Amber gets back.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones