Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cowgirl Cuties


My girls ended up doing very well in the Del Rio Youth Rodeo Association! My oldest won 4 buckles and the All Around Girl Saddle! It was very cool, with a turquoise allligator seat! My younger girls did extremely well too! They won really cool zebra and cheetah print tack. They were all in the same age group at this rodeo, since at the time of registering, they were 9, 11, and 12! I'm proud of the way they cheer each other on, and are excited for one another when they do well! We try to instill in them to do their best, and focus on their own times, nobody else's. I'm excited for them...they deserved these awards because they always work hard and practice! Even better, we don't have to tell them to practice, they just go do it! Way to go girls!!

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones